Blogger Layouts

Friday, October 21, 2011

Shopping today...

I really dislike shopping at some points, especially when I'm actually looking for something specific. My mom and I have a wedding to go to in November and have yet to find anything to wear!!! I wish I could order offline because I've found so many cute dresses especially from Threadsence and Modcloth but being some what of a plus size gal it's hard for me to order from these places because I'm so terrified it's not going to fit and then I wouldn't have time to send it back for another size and yadda yadda yadda you get the point haha. The only thing I'm excited about is shopping for shoes! I love shopping for shoes, probably my favorite thing to do. I however cannot walk in stilettos but maybe a thicker heel or a wedge would be nice since I'll be dancing the night away with my momma as my beautiful date!!

I know no one reads this but it's my little piece of the internet and that makes me happy. I'll be posting pictures of the dresses I try on. I'm pretty excited to get all dressed up and be glamorous for the night. I don't get a lot of that since I'm a full time mom and don't go out very often. That's okay though, I'd rather spend my time with my baby bee and crafting and re-doing his room...ROBOT THEME!!! So excited for that one, I just found the robot fabric I've been looking for at Wal-Mart none the less...no other fabric store had it.

Anyway, guess I'll go do wash and get ready for my awesome shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment