Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh Monday...

It was a late night last night, since my little baby bee didn't seem to want to sleep for more than an hour all night but I did get some of my disaster of a room cleaned. My mom was at the hospital until about 6 this morning with my grandpop and family, he's not doing so well. I am seriously starting to think my brother is right about cancer just being population control. I hate this it's not fair, he's never done anything wrong he is an amazing husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather and this is happening to him. I know so many people go through this each day and they probably feel the same way I do...my heart hurts so much right now, I just wish he would get better : (

On a lighter note...I went to Joanne Fabrics today to get some ribbon for some crafty crafts and found these adorable cups that had flat backs so you can hang them up on the wall!!! I'm pretty sure I'm in love with them. They're a really nice cream color, I figure when I get my own place they'll go with the mint colored kitchen I dream of having...please oh please!!




Cute aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment