Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dessert Anyone?

I love this little trend that seems to be happening at more and more weddings and even birthday parties. It's no longer just a cake or a groom's cake and maybe some little pastries. It's a whole dessert table, full of yummy treats in the colors of your wedding. From M&Ms to Rock Candy, from cupcakes to gorgeous truffles of all sorts. One of my favorite parts of the table are seeing the jars and dishes they are displayed in as well as the little wrappers and labels that grace the table.

These are just a few of my favorites...

this adorable hard candy theme
filled with ribbon candy and malted milk balls and one of my childhood favorites those little marshmallow ice cream cones

pretty pink silhouette and love theme
cupcakes galore and adorable pastries

this purple table
gorgeous flowers next to chocolate covered pretzels? umm hello!!!

 this has to be one of my favorites
i love the vintage feel of this one, the damask wallpaper, the candles and the love banner. not to mention the sweet cake pops and the little love is sweet flags on the mini cheesecakes.

of course i had to throw a halloween themed one in there we're less then a week away!!!!!
the little dirt skeleton coffins, bat taffies, fake poisoned brew...amazing!


Seriously I could go on for hours with all of this and just sit in front of my little old computer but I have to go and make myself look human and head off to the store. Well these pictures seriously just made my day and now I'll be thinking of weddings all day and how I wish I was getting married just to have someone create one of these for me...Hey who knows maybe I'll start my own dessert table business. 

1 comment: