Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My LBD

I finally found my dress for the wedding in November! Hooray!!! I'm pretty super excited about it, it was not only found at the first store we went in but it was the very first dress I tried on. I put it on and looked in the mirror and was shocked at how it made me look about 10 pounds thinner! It made me feel good about myself and I knew at that very moment that, that was the dress for me. The neckline, the sleeves, the length of the dress is perfect since I'm short at about 5'3ish, everything was perfect...oh yes even the price at $22.80!! I'm going to channel my inner Audrey Hepburn for the evening and wear pearls and a fancy updo. I can't decide if I should do the red lip neutral eye or the neutral lip smokey eye thing...oh decisions decisions. I do still have some time to decide on that one, but for the shoes I got little black booties with a heel and a bow on the side, which I think I'm going to embellish with some jewels of some sort. My mom-mom had left my mom a ton of her beads and beautiful little embellishments so I think I'll go through those and see what I can find. I can't wait to get all dressed up and feel like a movies star...okay maybe that'll just be in my head but like I said I'm channeling my inner Audrey so I hope to do her proud!!!

Forever 21 dress
Walgreens headband...(shh don't tell)

Don't mind my dumb face or the crookedness of the picture thanks to me lovely and darling mother <3


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3133205/momma-bee?claim=qe6zw9rptgb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment